Swing Time Earrings Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
These lightweight swing-style earrings are easy to make and full of possibilities, a fabulous project for using up small quantities of beads. Build your right-angle weave and picot stitching skills with this set of dazzling earrings.Finished Size: 2¾"
- gold Duracoat size 15° seed beads li>
- silver-lined rainbow golden bronze size 11° seed beads
- gold metallic permanent-finish size 8° seed beads
- dark red coral 4mm crystal bicones
- gold-plated 4mm jump rings
- gold-plated ¾" ear wires
- gold-plated 1.5×2.5mm curb chain
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: right-angle weave; fringe; picot
Originally Published: Beadwork August/September 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|