Sunflowers Earrings Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
These cheery earrings are easier to make than they may appear, and look delightful when finished! People will be sure to ask you where they came from, and you can say you made them yourself! Be sure to mark your pliers so you can get consistent loops.
- 8mm round gemstone beads, 2
- 2mm round sterling silver beads, 18-20
- 20-gauge sterling silver wire, 16"
- 30-gauge sterling silver wire, 7'
- 20-gauge 9mm ID soldered sterling silver jump rings, 2*
- 20-gauge 4-5mm OD soldered sterling silver jump rings, 2
- Sterling silver ear wires, 1 pair
- Round-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
- Sharpie fine-point marker
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
- Polishing cloth (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry June/July 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|