Summer Garland Bracelet Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
Enjoy this patterns that includes three bracelet variations. Make this stunning accessory using a circulate peyote stitch variation and square stitch. Use one continuous length of thread and a two-needle technique to mix seed beads, two-hole beads, drops and crystals, forming this sparkly, flowery bracelet.Finished Size: 6½"
- galvanized silver permanent finish size 15º seed beads
- galvanized silver permanent finish size 11º seed beads
- jet dark purple pearl 5×2.5mm 2-hole seed beads
- transparent silver gray 3.4mm Japanese drops
- jet AB2X 4mm crystal bicones
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Thread conditioner
Technique: circular peyote stitch variation; square stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork June/July 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|