Sugar-Cookie Gift Tags Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Baking and decorating cookies is a Christmas tradition you can bring to your presents with these gift tags. Iced with felt, piped with embroidery, and with beads for silver sprinkles, the sweet tags can be hung on the tree after presents have been opened.
Finished Size: About 4" x 4", 3 1/2" x 3 1/2", and 2" x 5"
Required Materials (for set of 3):
- Main: 6" x 6" scraps of wool or woolblend felt in three colors for Icing
- Background: 10" x 10" piece of wool or wool-blend felt for cookie backgrounds
- 1/8 yd fusible fleece, or scraps of quilt batting and basting spray
- 1/4 yd sewable fusible web
- Coordinating sewing thread
- Clear monofilament thread
- Embroidery floss in white and color to match background felt
- 3/4 yd baker's twine or other cord for hanging loops
- Hand-embroidery and beading needles
- Nine 6 mm silver beads
- Chalk or other removable marking tool for felt
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|