Stupendous Stitching with Carol Ann Waugh
If you've ever wondered what all those decorative stitches on your sewing machine really look like, and what on earth to do with them, this is the course for you! Stupendous Stitching will show you how to incorporate all kinds of stitches into a work of art. Or take what you learn in this class and embellish clothing or make your own fashion accessories.
In this 11-lesson course, you will use thread couching, decorative machine stitching, hand embroidery and quilting to make an original wall hanging. You'll finish the wall hanging with a unique satin cord rattail binding, and mount it on a wood frame for a perfect presentation.
You will also create your personal Stitch Bible, a handy permanent reference for future sewing projects. You will discover that you actually have many times the number of stitches you think you have on your machine, because you can change the look of each standard stitch by modifying how long or wide it is.
Sign up today for Stupendous Stitching.Have fun with all kinds of threads and stitches as award-winning instructor Carol Ann Waugh shares her love of stitching and color!
|Product Type||Craftsy Online Course|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org