Structural Peyote Stitch: Creating Self-Supporting Beadwork with Nancy Cain Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You’d like a strong foundation in peyote stitch and discover how self-supporting structure is created
- You’ve struggled with the first five rows of peyote stitch, and want to advance beyond it
- You want to become a master of peyote tension
Peyote stitch is one of the most versatile and limitless bead stitches—and instructor Nancy Cain’s favorite. This video will help intermediate to advanced students understand the mechanics and structure of tubular peyote stitch. It will identify and solve the inherent problems of tension, twists and curls! You'll also learn how to make smooth decreases, as well as a simple increases, to create a hollow, self-supporting bell-shaped component.
Download your copy of Structural Peyote Stitch: Creating Self-Supporting Beadwork with Nancy Cain today to:
- Change the way you think about the first few rows of peyote stitch and learn why the tail thread is so important
- Learn how to create smooth increases and decreases
- Become proficient in building out with flairs
Watch a preview of Structural Peyote Stitch: Creating Self-Supporting Beadwork with Nancy Cain now:
About the Author:
Nancy has been teaching bead classes for 20 years and she was the 2015 Bead & Button Show Master Class instructor - teaching Engineering Vessels. In her workshop sessions, she shares her passion for structural peyote stitch by delving into the process of designing and structure. Nancy has exhibited at the Tokyo Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Hakone Open-Air Museum. She was named Beadwork’s Designer of the Year for 2010 and twice been a Bead Dreams Finalist at the Bead & Button show. She has also been widely published.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Runtime||Approx. 42 minutes|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|