Stringing, Summer 2015
You'll love this if:
- You're on the hunt for brand-new jewelry projects.
- You want to be inspired to create unique jewelry designs incorporating beads, chain, and wire together.
- You're looking for expert instruction for adding sizzling mixed media elements to your jewelry projects.
Heat up your jewelry designs with the Summer 2015 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine. Be inspired by three different mixed media elements - glass domes, floating glass lockets, and cold enameling powders - and see ways to incorporate these into your jewelry designs to add color, pop, and personalized pizzazz. Then, explore 73 all-new jewelry projects and peruse the four stylish project features following the hot trends for summer and beyond: mixed metals, druzy, turquoise, and fringe.
Order your copy of the Summer 2015 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine today to:
- Be inspired by the latest and greatest products and materials with Bead Beat.
- Explore the opportunities video holds for your jewelry business with Sell & Tell.
- Be inspired by 18 beautiful bracelet designs!
- Craft a stylish multi-strand necklace for under $25 with Beading on a Shoestring.
- Explore excellent earrings with 26 Earring Designs.
- Artist Spotlight shines the light on Cynthia Thornton and her unique custom casted bangles you'll be itching to make at home.
- And much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Editors of Stringing|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|