Stringing Style: 50+ Fresh Bead Designs for Jewelry
We've collected all the most gorgeous ideas for you from Beadwork magazine's special issues and put them at your fingertips.
We've collected the most gorgeous ideas from Beadwork magazine's special issues and added 10 new projects by the talented Beadwork magazine team: Jean Campbell, Dustin Wedekind, Danielle Fox, Jamie Hogsett, and Paulette Livers.Stringing Style includes:
- Step-by-step instructions, stringing tips, easy-to-understand illustrations, and stunning photographs
- A Stringing 101 tutorial that covers crimping, adding jump rings and clasps, and insider design tips
- Beginners will love the glimmering River Gauche necklace or the imaginative L.A. Days Combo.
- More experienced beaders will be captivated by the shimmering Billy Buys Buttons by the Boardwalk bracelet, the delicious Butterscotch Drops necklace, and the sweet Raspberry Swirl necklace.
|Number Of Pages||96|
Customer Reviews (1)
- Stringing 2
- I love this book - but have you ever tried to actually get the supplies to make any of the projects. Some of the items are wholesale only - some aren''t listed anymore on the suppliers website and if you can find them they are so expensive a normal person can''t afford them. I took one pattern and priced every item they said to use and it was around $120.00. I have learned that you can''t sell the pieces for that much. I try to substitute but the results are never the same. (Posted on 10/29/2010)
Write Your Own Review