Stringing Style: 50+ Fresh Bead Designs for Jewelry
We've collected the most gorgeous ideas from Beadwork magazine's special issues and added 10 new projects by the talented Beadwork magazine team: Jean Campbell, Dustin Wedekind, Danielle Fox, Jamie Hogsett, and Paulette Livers.Stringing Style includes:
- Step-by-step instructions, stringing tips, easy-to-understand illustrations, and stunning photographs
- A Stringing 101 tutorial that covers crimping, adding jump rings and clasps, and insider design tips
- Beginners will love the glimmering River Gauche necklace or the imaginative L.A. Days Combo.
- More experienced beaders will be captivated by the shimmering Billy Buys Buttons by the Boardwalk bracelet, the delicious Butterscotch Drops necklace, and the sweet Raspberry Swirl necklace.
|Number Of Pages||96|
- Stringing 2
- I love this book - but have you ever tried to actually get the supplies to make any of the projects. Some of the items are wholesale only - some aren''t listed anymore on the suppliers website and if you can find them they are so expensive a normal person can''t afford them. I took one pattern and priced every item they said to use and it was around $120.00. I have learned that you can''t sell the pieces for that much. I try to substitute but the results are never the same. (Posted on 10/29/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org