Stringing Spring 2015
You'll love this if:
- You want to explore eleven fresh designs using leather in new ways!
- You want to create beautiful bracelet, necklace, and earring designs that use wirework and stringing techniques stylishly.
- You want to discover designs that can be converted into necklaces and bracelets instantly!
Warm up your jewelry making with 11 irresistible designs with the Spring 2015 issue of Stringing magazine. One necklace, or six fashionable bracelets? Have both with the convertible section that features six completely customizable designs that turn into bracelets, necklaces, and earrings easily for a perfect accessory no matter the occasion.
Order your copy of this project-packed issue of Stringing magazine today to:
- Learn about featured artist Erin Prais-Hintz and see how to use her striking gemstone facet beads in a beautiful necklace project.
- Find fresh inspiration for fast projects with 26 Earring Designs and 18 Bracelet Designs.
- Mix metal with leather – discover 11 stylish jewelry projects that feature this hot trend.
- Find the hottest materials and tools you'll want to incorporate in your designs with Bead Beat.
- Explore artist-delivered tips for designing bridal jewelry from Sell & Tell.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|