Stringing, Spring 2014
You’ll love this if:
- You’re looking for inspiring necklace, bracelet, and earring projects
- You want to create jewelry that mixes wire, chain, beads, fibers, and more into wearable jewelry designs.
- You want to step up the sass on your jewelry designs with color inspiration, and exciting focal features.
Add a splash of color to your jewelry designs with the annual color issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine! The spring 2014 issue features unique ways to step up the color volume, hot trends and techniques to use in your jewelry, and much more! Who says using only one color is boring? Six stylish projects will help you rethink your perception of using color with Mono-Chromatic Muse. Have left over beads you’re having trouble finding homes for? Use them in fun, fashionable ways with the inspiring Bead Soup projects!
Bonus! This issue includes four ways to make tassels in exciting ways so you can take your jewelry from weak to chic!
Order your copy of this must-have issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine today to:
- Get your latest beading news with Bead Beat featuring must-have items every jewelry maker will want to use.
- Create a stylish necklace that mixes bead sizes, shapes, and incorporates fiber that is under $20 with Beading on a Shoestring
- Get the 411 on tassels and learn how to create four that use different materials with the Featured Technique.
- Find an accessory for every outfit with 18 Bracelet Designs and 27 Earring Designs that mix metals, beads, and more for unique accessories.
- Learn important FAQs for when, why, and how to obtain a Wholesale Licenses in Sell and Tell.
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|