Stringing, Fall 2014
Explore new possibilities with over 80 beading designs! Check out the annual Bead Buyer's Guide to find tools and supplies for your next project.
You'll Love this if:
- You want to see all of the editors' favorite picks from 2014 featuring the year's best new clasps, beads, findings, and tools.
- You are looking to feel that spark to try something new in your own jewelry making.
- You want to integrate new materials like lace, enameled clasps, unique findings, and African paper beads into your beaded jewelry.
Find your new style in this project-packed issue filled with more than 80 beading designs, sure to inspire your creations this autumn. Discover our editors' top picks in the annual Bead Buyer's Guide highlighting the best new beads, chain, findings, and beading tools of 2014. Explore new trends in jewelry stringing as you peruse the beading projects within the categories of bright copper, wanderlust, dark glamour, and chic and shapely designs.
Buy the 2014 Fall Edition of Jewelry Stringing today to:
- Construct an eye-catching beaded necklace out of trapezoid-shaped colored glass beads with directions and money-saving tips in Beading on a shoestring.
- Find something that inspires you! With 35 necklace, 27 earring, and 18 bracelet projects you are sure to find beading designs that motivate you to create.
- Be in the know with our experts' picks on the new must-have materials.
- Learn all of the basic beading techniques you will need through helpful diagrams and easy-to-follow directions so you can start making your own beaded jewelry in Stringing 101.
- Determine the legal structure of your business as Sell & Tell takes you through some of the benefits of creating a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
- And much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|