Fall 2013 Jewelry Stringing Print Edition
75 must-make projects and 100 of the hottest jewelry making tools and supplies – get ready to be inspired by the Fall 2013 issue of Jewelry Stringing magazine. Be blown away by the stylish and inspiring jewelry designs for fall (and all year long)!
Uncover all the hot jewelry making supplies you won’t want to be without. Filled with 100 of the best chain, cord, beads, and more, find something you’re sure to adore. Don’t be caught without this resource packed jewelry magazine.
Kick your designs up a notch! Be inspired by the 75 featured jewelry designs that take a fashionable spin on four categories. Let your inner bohemian goddess out with seven jewelry projects featuring unfinished gemstones in beautiful and unique ways. Rethink how you design with pearls with these showpiece accessories that are anything but your grandma’s pearl necklaces. And with a fun collection of gold jewelry, prepare to fall in love with this year’s hottest metal, just in time for the fall season filled with rich colors.
Order this magazine packed with the jewelry making info you won’t want to be without:
- Make a fashionable chain and stone lariat with Beading on a Shoestring for a steal: under $10!
- Learn about marketing strategies every jewelry artist needs to know from jewelry entrepreneur Nina Cooper in Sell & Tell.
- Explore 18 knock-out bracelet designs, and 27 exceptional earrings.
- Add amazing elements to your jewelry designs with the featured Technique! Expertly tie a lark’s head knot, perfect for securing beads to cords.
- And much more!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org