Stitching with Shaped Beads: 10 More Beaded Projects to Make with SuperDuos
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You enjoy variety in your beadweaving projects and want to try new and spontaneous techniques
- You want to create statement pieces from unique combinations of circular peyote stitch, square stitch, picot, and netting
- You want to expand your foundational base in beadweaving, as well as designing inspirational and fashionable jewelry!
Not all two-hole beads are created equal, and by situating in-depth instruction next to thorough photos, you can bring your beadweaving techniques to the next level! Discover 10 exciting new projects for creating earrings, necklaces, bracelets and more through easy step-by-step instruction. Throughout the eBook, you will receive an overview of the detailed techniques within each stitch, covering herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, wireworking, and more.
Explore SuperDuo projects that are not only inspired by history, like Svetlana Chernitsky's Celopatra's Collar, and Jennifer and Susan Schwartzenberger's Japanese Fan Necklace, but are also influenced by current trends so you are able to stay up-to-date on the latest beadweaving techniques and styles.
Download your copy of Beadwork Presents Stitching with Shaped Beads: 10 More Beaded Projects to Make with SuperDuos today to:
- Create enchanting projects that utilize various methods, such as odd-count tubular peyote stitch, circular netting, one-needle right-angle weave, and more!
- Catch up on the latest trends using SuperDuos in beadweaving, and apply them to your future projects
- Design bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and a ring that rely on consistent sizing, shaping, and stringing.
- Focus on thread tension, wireworking, and how to use different stitching techniques for just one project
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Editors of Beadwork Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|