Stitch Absolute Beginners eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover 13 easy sewing projects perfect for beginners in this new eBook from Stitch Magazine! Including popular patterns from past issues of Stitch magazine, plus new never-before-seen simple sewing projects. Build your sewing skills with simple home décor projects including pillows and curtians, then take it to the next level with simple garments and accessories. With a simple guide to the skill level of each project, you can work your way through all 13 patterns!
"When I first came back to sewing again, I started out with home decorating projects, mostly curtains and pillows. From there, I developed the confidence to move into making simple garments and accessories. I made a lot of mistakes along the way (sewing sleeves on backwards!) , but I also had a lot of fun and most of all, I was able to explore my creativity through fabrics and techniques." -Amber Eden
- One Seam Maxi Skirt by Caroline Hulse
- Adorable Tab Top Curtains by Liz & Elizabeth Evans
- California Warpath Pillows by Karen Schaphorst
- Poppies Pillow by Stefanie Berganini
- Easy Kimono Sleeve Dress by Charise Randell
- Happy Striped Beach Tote
- Spring Time Bibs by Heidi Boyd
- and much more!
Download your copy of Stitch Absolute Beginners eBook today!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||No|
- I was looking for beginner sewing projects to work on with beginner students. There was not one project in this book that I looked at and thought "I'd really like to make that".. I was sadly disappointed and feel that my money was wasted. (Posted on 6/5/2015)