Step by Step Wire Jewelry, October/November 2016
You’ve got to get your hands on this special crystal issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry! Discover 10 must-try projects combining wire and crystals.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn to use crystals in your wire jewelry designs.
- You’re ready to see the newest chain maille projects from artists including Aisha Formanski, Sarah Thompson, Lauren Andersen and more!
- You’ve been looking for inspiration as you plan your next wire jewelry making project.
The special crystal issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry is a must-read! Readers will enjoy 10 projects that combine crystals and wire, as well as a number of projects from top wire and chain maille artists. Those featured include Aisha Formanski, Sarah Thompson, Lauren Andersen, Brenda Schweder, Kylie Jones, Bobbi Maw, Denise Peck and more. You will also find Bobbi Maw’s kit for making your own version of the “Princess Kate Ring,” based on the design of the engagement ring of the Duchess of Cambridge! Get all this and more in the October/November issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry.
Order your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry, October/November to:
- See how the top wire jewelry designers use crystals in their own designs.
- Check out the latest wire jewelry making tools, products and resources.
- Have fun creating your own version of the “Princess Kate Ring.”
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|