Step by Step Wire Jewelry October/November 2014 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You need inspiration to take your jewelry projects to the next level.
- You're looking to explore texture in your jewelry designs.
- You want to add some sparkle to your projects with crystals!
Boost your jewelry making skills with not one, but two ring designs, four necklaces, three bracelets, and one pair of earrings for a total of 10 new projects in the October/November issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Push the limits of chain maille and wire wrapping to leave all of your friends completely awestruck! Experiment with leather, silk, and Wooly Wire to give your wirework designs a little something special.
Bonus: This issue features the reveal of the winners of our 10th Anniversary Design Contest!
Get your copy of the October/November issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine today to:
- See how mixing metals and patina in your jewelry projects can add a little pizzazz with Kerry Bogert in Color Canvas.
- Follow along as 2014 Featured Artist Cindy Wimmer creates a stunning necklace design out of simple twists and coils.
- Find the perfect chain maille technique for you as you explore the different variations through four show-stopping projects.
- Jane Dickerson will show you the way toward must-have items as she shines the Spotlight on tools, findings, and more!
- Make a statement with the sculptural crystal ring from Lilian Chen with the 5-minute project.
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|