Step by Step Wire Jewelry, June/July 2016
You’ll love this if:
- You want to work with wire wrapping, metal stamping, soldering and more
- You want to combine a variety of materials together, such as incorporating leather with wire in Brenda Schweder’s edgy Amphora Leather Cuff
- You’d like to learn specific jewelry-making techniques like finding inventive ways to use jump rings in The Jump Ring and Jump Ring Wire Wrapped Bangles projects
Enjoy eleven irresistible wire jewelry designs in this jam-packed issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry! Advance your wireworking and metalsmithing skills with fabulous projects from 2016 Featured Artists, such as Sarah Thompson’s Ivy Pendant and Aisha Formanski’s Classic Stamped Cuff. Discover the hottest tools on the market from industry expert Melissa Cable and explore new jewelry products to progress your passion in the Spotlight column. With clear instructions and colorful step-by-step photographs, you’ll want to grab your pliers and dive into your next project!
Order your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry, June/July 2016 today to:
- Have fun with mixed media as you create the tassel-tastic Leather Wrapped Earrings by Becky Nunn
- Incorporate bezels, rivolis and more in projects like Woven Wire Bezel Connector by Dianna Mooses and Hexapetalon Rivoli Pendant by Daleann Stark
- Discover how to design jewelry pieces based on a favorite color palette in Heather Power’s “Color Canvas” column
- Explore so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Step-by-Step Wire Jewelry|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|