Step by Step Wire Jewelry, August/September 2016 Digital Download
Check out 10 new projects featuring design stamping, letter stamping, soldering, torch enameling and more in the August/September download of Step by Step Wire Jewelry. There’s something for everyone, from a five-minute ring to a sterling soldered bezeled ring!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You want to create a beautiful flower garden cuff bracelet while working with leather cut-outs and head pins.
- Learning easy soldering projects has been at the top of your wish list.
- You’d like to discover and master fine wire weaving on an intricate cuff and ring.
Have you wanted to learn popular, fun techniques such as soldering, stamping and fine wire weaving? The August/September download of Step by Step Wire Jewelry has you covered with 10 unbeatable projects! With expert tips, you can use design stamping on sterling with custom metal stamps or letter stamping on copper sheet for personalized rings. Feel confident soldering ready-made bezels for stones and using a micro torch. The possibilities are endless, whether you’re just a beginner or have years of experience!
Download your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry, August/September to:
- Make one-of-a-kind, wearable jewelry pieces inspired by the elite artists and designers.
- Advance techniques such as design stamping, letter stamping, soldering with a micro torch, torch enameling and soldering ready-made bezels for stones.
- Complete 10 exciting projects, including four gorgeous bracelets and four fun rings.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|