Step by Step Wire Jewelry, April/May 2016
Dive into 12 new projects dedicated to advancing your techniques in chain maille, wire weaving, and metal stamping! Receive advice from designers such as Melissa Cable, Sarah Thompson, Aisha Formanski and others.
You’ll love this if:
- You enjoy creating delicate pieces of jewelry that are organic and chic
- You want to advance your chain maille skills and learn new techniques with the inventive “micromaille” bracelet, Czeched Maille
- You want new “go-to” looks that are handmade and customizable to your style
Experiment with fun and innovative ways to create jewelry by focusing on wire work, chain maille, wire wrapping and metal stamping. Join Melissa Cable as she shares a new perspective on how to incorporate plastic with your metal jewelry that allows for amazing design opportunities. Discover Step by Step Wire Jewelry’s 2016 Featured Artist, Sarah Thompson and how you can bring to life her Coils & Spirals Wire Clasps. Many of the projects in this issue feature minimalist looks, opulent colors, and boho charm. Break down complicated designs through easy-to-follow steps and start creating eye-catching designs!
Order your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry, April/May 2016 today to:
- Gain new techniques for chain maille working that you can use in your own future designs
- Learn how to professionally metal stamp with designer Aisha Formanski in her beautiful Stamped and Riveted Swing Cuff Bracelet
- Advance your skills in the art of wire weaving, chain maille working, wire working and more
- Discover how easy it is to master intricate wire designs through expert guidance from Brenda Schweder and Becky Nunn
- Explore so much more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|