Step by Step Wire Jewelry June/July 2015
You’ll love this if:
- You want fresh jewelry projects you can make and wear this summer and beyond!
- You are looking for jewelry-making inspiration that will kick-start your creativity.
- You adore wire jewelry and want to make your own unique designs at home.
Make a splash this summer with bright and cheery wire jewelry designs perfect for this season and beyond in the June/July issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry! Take the beach with you wherever you go when you wear a pair of “Nautilus Wrap” earrings. Or if you would rather, be reminded of the birds singing and chirping each time you put on a pair of “Summer Bluebirds” earrings. Plus, be in the know when you discover the latest and greatest tools for wire and more with the annual tool review.
Bonus: Take a peek inside Handcrafted Metal Findings by Denise Peck and Jane Dickerson as you make a pair of “Meander Ear Wires” you can wear plain or spice up with added embellishment.
Order your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry June/July 2015 today to:
- Discover the latest and greatest tools in Best Tools for Wire and Beyond!
- Let the colors of seasonal fruits and vegetables inspire a beautiful necklace with Heather Powers in Color Canvas.
- Explore 11 all-new jewelry projects each with step-by-step instructions and clear materials lists.
- Make a show-stopping “Stick Pearl Wrapped Ring” with Becky Nunn in the Five-Minute Project.
- And more!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|