Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2015 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're on the hunt for wire jewelry projects you can make at home.
- You want to grow your metalsmithing skills with accessible projects that include riveting, patina, and metal stamping.
- You're on the hunt for the latest wire jewelry making techniques and tools.
Grow your wire jewelry-making inspiration with the help of the February/March 2015 digital issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Filled with knock-out jewelry projects, must-have jewelry tools, the hottest materials, and more, this is a must-have for every wire jewelry artist. Advance your technique and start your jewelry making journey as you learn metal stamping, riveting, wire coiling, and more with 11 must-make wire jewelry projects.
Instantly download your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine today to:
- Learn how to add pops of color to your wire jewelry with polymer clay.
- Join Heather Powers for Color Canvas and discover how to mix colors for a beach-inspired bracelet project.
- Join Featured artists Brenda Schweder and Stacie Florer and make their two beautiful wire projects at home!
- Explore the latest must-have materials with Spotlight.
- Mix leather, fiber, and wire together to create a bright and beautiful bracelet project.
- Plus so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|