Step by Step Wire Jewelry, February/March 2016 Digital Issue
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Have fun with your jewelry designs and work through creations that focus on refining your wire-working techniques!You'll love this if:
- You are looking for a variety of quick and easy projects to more advanced jewelry designs
- You want to learn how to make statement pieces, such as eye-catching pendants, braided maille cuff bracelets, and no-clasp bangles.
- You want to work with a variety of metals including sterling silver, annealed steel, and copper
This winter, warm up your wire-working skills and plunge into the newest digital edition of Step By Step Wire Jewelry! Top jewelry makers, such as Karen Meador, Rebecca Nunn, Kylie Jones, and more, bring you inventive projects that will have you expanding your repertoire. Use a modified soumak weave to create visually dynamic earrings, and advance your stone setting with a versatile ring project designed by Kimberly Newman. Whether you want creative shapes or elegant surfaces to define your piece, your options are endless!Download your copy of Step By Step Wire Jewelry Feb-March 2016 today to:
- Craft crystal wrapped earrings in just five minutes or less!
- Add a gold leaf to Q-shaped link stylized necklace for extra flair
- Combine wire wrapping and metal smithing skills to create a shield pendant
- Discover Two Featured Artists of 2016, Aisha Formanski, and Sara Thompson, and their gorgeous projects
- Add patinas and coatings to your metal jewelry designs
- And so much more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|