Step by Step Wire Jewelry August/September 2015
Take on a new technique (or a few) with the August/September 2015 issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine!
You'll love this if:
- You want to unleash your jewelry-making creativity.
- You are looking for enticing wire jewelry projects that range from classic cool to colorfully creative.
- You want to learn new wireworking and jewelry-making techniques.
Kick up the color with the August/September 2015 issue of Step by Step Wire Jewelry! Dive into chain maille, wirewrapping, and leather jewelry projects perfect for everything from picnics to parties. Go beyond traditional uses of fiber in jewelry designs when you experiment with fresh ideas for incorporating needle felting into an artful cuff bracelet. Let nature be your muse as you construct the stylish Crystal Waterfall necklace that combines raw crystals with an elegant chain tassel. With fully illustrated step-by-step instructions, you are sure to be inspired to create wonderful wire jewelry pieces!
Bonus: Take a look inside Fine Art Wire Weaving by Sarah Thompson and create one of the projects from the book!
Order your copy of Step by Step Wire Jewelry August/September 2015 today to:
- Introduce nautical nuances to your wire jewelry with inspiration from Color Canvas.
- Fall in love with fiber when you experiment with wire and fiber jewelry designs.
- Create colorful chain maille jewelry using rubber O-rings or anodized niobium rings.
- Wirewrap a pair of pearl perfect earrings designed by Staci Egan in 5-Minute Jewelry.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|