Create a pair of show stopping earrings using shaped beads and easy beadstitches with Beadwork Designer of the Year Penny Dixon!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You are looking for beaded earrings that make a bold statement!
- You want to create an intricate-looking pair of earrings without difficult beadstitching techniques.
- You are in the market for a beaded design that beautifully integrates shaped beads.
Create earrings that really make a statement using shaped beads with Penny Dixon.
Looking for a unique pair of beaded earrings that will make heads turn? Create your own when you join beadwork designer and jewelry artist Penny Dixon for her Statement Earrings video tutorial. Show off gorgeous crystal chatons and chaton monteés with beaded bezels. Then, embellish your bezels with seed beads, two-hole bar beads, and four-hole lentils, also called QuadraLentils. Stitch up these bold and beautiful earrings using a variety of easy beadstitches including netting and right-angle weave.
Download your digital copy of Statement Earrings with Penny Dixon today to:
- Stitch up a stunning pair of earrings that have texture and dimension.
- Use a variety of beads including chatons, chaton monteés, QuadraLentils, two-hole bars, seed beads, and teardrops.
- Learn how to easily set a large crystal chaton into a ready-made prong setting and create a beaded bezel around a smaller chaton monteés.
- Follow along with Penny as she demonstrates and shares bead path diagrams for each step of the way.
- And more!
About the expert:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or email@example.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|