Stashbuster Hats Knitting Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Knit these totally reversible hat patterns, each hat consists of two hats, one tucked into the other. Great for yourself or as gifts, this pattern has four options for the contrasting band: two stripe variations and two colorwork options. Enjoy the true stashbuster pattern--each "half hat" takes less than half a skein of sock yarn.
- Finished Size: Finished Size 19 ¼ (20 ½)" circumference and 8 (8 ¾)" tall. Fair Isle hat shown measures 19 ¼"; striped hat shown measures 20 ½".
- Yarn: Yarn Malabrigo Sock (100% superwash merino; 440 yd [402 m]/3 ½ oz [100 g]). Fair Isle hat: #850 archangel (orange variegated, A) and #805 alcaucil (dark green, B), 1 skein each. Striped hat: #805 alcaucil (dark green, A) and #803 ochre (B), 1 skein each
- Yarn Weight: #0 - Lace
- Needles: Notions Markers (m); tapestry needle.
- Notions: Notions Marker (m); tapestry needle; fiberfil; black embroidery thread.
- Gauge: Gauge 29 sts and 43 rnds = 4" in St st.
- Originally Published: Interweave Knits Gifts 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|