Stamped Bezel Ring Project Download
You can't help but appreciate the organic look of the Stamped Bezel Ring! This silver bezel ring was stamped with a handmade stamp.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This silver bezel ring was stamped with a handmade stamp for an organic look.
Required Tools and Supplies:
- 22-gauge sterling sheet, approximately 2" x 2"
- 16-gauge sterling sheet, ½" x 3"
- 20-gauge fine silver sheet, ?" x 4"
- Jeweler’s saw with #2 blade, or shears
- Decorative stamps
- Steel bench block
- Copper tongs
- Butane torch
- Easy, medium, and hard solder
- Solder brick or tripod
- Ring mandrel
- Rawhide mallet
- Metal file
- Needle files
- Burnishing tool
- Parallel jaw pliers
- Steady Stamp (optional)
- Silver black or liver-of-sulfur
- Rotary tool with felt (Bobbing compound) and muslin (Zam) buffs
- Diamond file (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|