Squiggles Earrings Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A new take on the tornado bead, this freeform squiggle begins as a coil! Couple them with custom ear wires for a truly unique pair of earrings. Imagine the possibilities!
- 18-gauge dead-soft copper wire, 4"
- 22-gauge dead-soft copper wire, 4'
- 20- or 22-gauge half-hard copper wire, 8"
- Small beads, pearls, crystals, spacers, etc. that will fit onto the head pins, 2-6
- 2" copper head pins, 2
- 1 mm steel mandrel
- Round-nose pliers
- Chain-nose pliers, 2 pairs
- Flush cutters
- Hand file
- Bail-making pliers, 8.8 mm
- Liver of sulfur (optional)
- 0000-gauge steel wool and/or Pro Polish pad (optional)
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|