This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This cuff is created by "splatting" silver, a wonderful freeform effect you can achieve by smacking molten silver with a soldering block.
- 20-30g sterling or Argentium scrap or grain
- Sterling or Argentium sheet, same material as the scrap or grain, 6"×3" for cuff, any gauge
- 18ga or 29ga sterling or Argentium sheet for framing/backing fused sheet
- Matching solder, medium or hard
- SOLDERING: Two soldering blocks, natural charcoal preferred, one 6x3, one 2x2 or 2x3; complete soldering set-up including solder pick, flux, annealing pan or metal baking pan
- HAND: Saw and blades, files, polished hammer or rolling mill
- FINISHING: Abrasive papers and polishers as needed
- OPTIONAL: Black Max or similar oxidizer if preferred, Ultralight Kiln
Technique: Melting, filing, soldering, finishing
Originally Published: Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist April 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|