Spinner's Color Toolbox Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
The Spinner's Color Toolbox
How to Spin Colorful Textured Yarns
with Judith MacKenzie
DVD | 130 Minutes
|In The Spinner’s Color Toolbox, master spinner and colorist Judith MacKenzie explores unexpected ways to create color in your yarn. Starting with a spectrum of fibers, Judith creates exciting palettes
using the techniques of art and textured yarns for spinning that is colorful, fun, and functional.
The Spinner’s Color Toobox is packed with hand-on instruction, new ideas for creating colorful yarns, exciting techniques, and the most spinning fun you’ll have all year.
|Order your copy of Spinner's Color Toolbox today!|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Thoroughly enjoyable
- This video is the best spinning therapy I can imagine...Judith's calm voice (no audio problems at all in my download version) and relaxed expertise makes learning from her a pleasure. The material covered is broad based and useful for anyone from a novice spinner to those like me who have been spinning for some time. Judith's love of everything textile shines through and makes you want to rush to your wheel/loom/needles to share in the fun. (Posted on 12/3/2015)
- good video, but unfortunatly bad audio
- I started to watch the video and really like it. Judith shows and explains very well and the topic is so interesting. But unfortunately the audio is awful. It's quite low and noisy. What a pity! (Posted on 7/17/2015)
I like this video very much. Judith explains very clearly and the close-ups of the camera allows us to see what she is talking about.
A very relaxing and inspiring video. (Posted on 6/12/2015)
- Make something unique and wonderful today
- I bought this video on a bit of a whim, because I liked the look of the boucle yarn in the picture. Having watched only some of the video I am already so excited I can hardly contain myself. In fact the only reason I am writing this review when I could be getting stuck in is that I need to wait for some silk thread to arrive to try out a cable boucle effect which I especially like the look of. There is so much in here and Judith makes it look so easy that I am bursting with joy. As to the level, well I have been spinning for a few years and so far everything is very approachable. I think provided you can actually spin a reasonable single, you would be able to do the techniques. In fact a lot of it is deliberately variable and random, so you don't need to be the best spinner in the world to get a huge amount from this video. What I especially like is the artistic element. You mix in a bit of this and a bit of that as you go, using your own artistic flair, feeling all the while that you are a creator or something unique and wonderful. If you are even only thinking of learning to spin, this video is a must. (Posted on 5/18/2015)