Spin-Off Winter 1987: Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In this out-of-print and hard-to-find issue of Spin-Off, you will discover tips for fixing your spinning wheel when you have problems with your flyer and bobbin wheel spinning, get lessons on plying a balanced yarn for knitting, learn spinning in the Navajo way, have a look at production dyeing with natural dyes, and more. There’s also an in depth look at Black Welsh Mountain sheep.
Table of Contents:
- To Shear or Not to Shear? by Maribelen Ciesiel
- Planning a Regional Spinner’s Gathering by Marilyn Frame
- Reining in Baby Huey by Dave Centner
- Problems with Your Flyer & Bobbin Wheel Spinning by Lee Raven
- Handspun Gallery
- Plying a Balanced Yarn for Knitting by Celia Quinn
- Handspun for Kaffe Fassett Sweaters by Brucie Adams
- Cross-Country Ski Set by Louisa Chadwick
- Vest with Hidden Twist (project instructions included) by Patricia Emerick
- In the Navajo Way by Ginger Jolly
- In Search of Colored Cotton by Sally Fox
- Black Welsh Mountain Sheep by Anne-Marie Moroney
- Getting Started: Scarves in Variegated Yarns by Bobbie Irwin
- Reflections on Spin-Off Rendezvous by Dale Pettigrew
- Production Dyeing with Natural Dyes by Trudy Van Stralen
This is a scanned version of a physical magazine.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|