Spin-Off Spring 2014
Make your spring brighter and more exciting with Spin-Off Spring 2014.In this issue, you'll explore color. Learn how to dye with natural and synthetic dyes, blend for color, and combine colors of yarn you already have on hand.
If you’ve ever doubted your ability to work with color (and even if you haven’t), you’ll love the tips and ideas for breaking boundaries and overcoming fears featured in Spin-Off Spring 2014. Plus, you'll learn even more unique approaches to integrating color in your spinning!
Projects included in this issue:
- Pretty practical pot holders
- Rug hooking with handspun yarn
- Earflap hat
- Waterfall shawl
You'll love Spin-Off Spring 2014 if:
- You desire to advance your skills at blending, dyeing, and plying
- You are a fan of fiber artists Karen Pike, Katie Weston, and Michelle Boyd
- You want to learn how to integrate color in your spinning
- You are looking for a variety of new and exciting spinning projects