The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits 2013 Print Edition
Experience a secret world of magic and knitting!
From the editors of the popular special issue Jane Austen Knits comes a brand new literary inspired magazine that will take you into a magical world of knitting. Enter a world filled with transformative knits, empowering mythology, and classic garments in this collection of 30+ knitting patterns inspired by the beloved characters, stories, and worlds of J.K. Rowling’s popular novels.
30+ Magical Knitting Projects
The knitting patterns in this issue are broken up according to their magical subject matter. Take your favorite classes and learn new techniques such as lace knitting, colorwork knitting, and cable knitting in:
A Magazine for All Knitters
Whether you are a fan of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series, or just an avid knitter, these wearable knitting patterns are sure to satisfy.
Like Jane Austen Knits (our first foray into knitting magazines inspired by literature), this publication contains many patterns for intermediate to advanced knitters. We have included a few patterns that will appeal to beginning knitters as well. For our readers who are compelled to knit for the first time because of this publication, you’ll find resources akin to the treasure at
Gringotts at your fingertips at knittingdaily.com.
But There’s More
Feature articles in this issue take you even further into the worlds of knitting and Harry Potter. Learn about the handknits made for the Harry Potter films, find out about Stephanie Dosen’s inspired knits and felted creatures, get a glimpse into what Harry Potter’s Britain may look like, learn what knitting has to do with family in J.K. Rowling’s magical stories, and see how knitted symbols carry their own magic throughout history.
Don’t miss your chance to experience a world of magic through knitting. Get your copy of The Unofficial Harry Potter Knits today! Due to copyright restrictions, this magazine is only available in the United States.
|Due to copyright restrictions, this magazine is only available in the United States. Note that this magazine is unofficial and unauthorized. It is not authorized, approved, licensed, or endorsed by J.K. Rowling, her publishers, or Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc.|
- Stunningly Beautiful Projects Inspired by Harry Potter
- I can't wait try these lovely projects inspired by the Harry Potter Books and films. I had my eye on this magazine for quite a while so when I saw it at a special price I grabbed it and I'm not disappointed. These projects are not for the beginner. Some look quite challenging but worth the effort. Most are classic designs with a touch of whimsy. Harry fans and experienced knitters will love it! (Posted on 1/6/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed. To access and save your download please follow these instructions:
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner on this website
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click “Welcome, (your name)!” in the upper right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on “My Downloadable Products” *If you have purchased an online course, click "My Courses"
- Underneath the Product title will be the download link, click the link to view the PDF or Video
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click “Save”
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org