Spin-Along Fiber Club Kit #4
The next Spin-Along Kit is here.
In this kit, you find about 4 ounces of fiber meant to stir your holiday spirit and warm your soul (and maybe your head, hands, or feet, too). The red tones in these fibers are rich and beautiful and will have you wishing for falling leaves and cooler weather!
The four fibers for spinning included are:
- A mostly red 19-micron Merino wool
- Two dark and light color blends in 21+ micron count Merino wool
- Some flaming red viscose bamboo, soft as silk
There's also a little kit for making your own special holiday orifice hook for your spinning wheel. The little red bird bead that is used as an embellishment on the hook compliments the red tones of the fiber and the festive themes. All you'll need are a pair of needle-nose pliers perhaps and a bit of glue.
We wonder what you will do with your fiber. Spin it straight, blend it, felt it; knit it, weave it, drape it on your holiday tree. You can do anything you want to!
Whatever you do, be sure to share. You will find a special forum on Spinning Daily. Just go to www.bit.ly/spinalong. Post your comments, read what your fellow spinners are doing, post photos of your yarn or your finished (or half-finished) project. Of course, you can post on Ravelry or Pinterest or whatever you please, too. We're saving a page in the Winter issue of Spin?Off to present some of the more interesting results (deadline Sunday, October 12-yes, that's right!)
The next SPIN-ALONG package will be ready in about three months, and it will be completely different from this one. We hope you will stay with us.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- Spin-Along Fiber Club
- I like the Spin-Along Fiber Kit. I found it simple to use and it helped me developed my skills in Hand spinning. (Posted on 2/28/2015)
- Spin-Along Fiber Club Kit
- Since I have just gotten into Spinning and I wanted to add a Handle spindle to my collection of Instructional Items. I am very please and enjoy it very much. (Posted on 10/23/2014)
- gorgeous fibers!!
- I'm not a spinner, but purchased this kit to expand my felting choices & color range. These colors are awesome & the fiber so soft! Great kit! (Posted on 10/9/2014)