Spiky Dangles Pendant Beadwork Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Enjoy the quick to make spiky dangle components that can be strung on strands of beads or chain to become earrings or used as embellishments for necklaces and bracelets. You can also create back to back spiked earrings by using twice as much chain and bezel on top of another bezel.
Finished Size: 1¾"
- gold size 15° seed beads
- silver-lined Capri blue size 11° seed beads
- violet gold luster 3mm (size 1) Japanese bugle beads
- tourmaline 3mm crystal bicones
- lavender gold luster 5x13mm pressed-glass spikes
- pair of gold-filled 20x21mm ball-end ear wires
- gold-filled 1.5-2x3mm figure-eight chain
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
- Size 12 beading needle
- Wire cutters
- 2 pairs of chain- or flat-nose pliers
Technique: Bead Stitching
Originally Published: Beadwork February/March 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|