Making Soldered Jewelry
You'll love this if:
- You want to unlock the endless jewelry-making possibilities as you learn how to solder.
- You are interesting in practicing your soldering technique through a variety of projects.
- You want to take your soldering skills to the next level with expert tips and adept advice.
"This gateway technique to metalsmithing lets you join metal sheet and wire in an infinite number of arrangements, giving the other jewelry making techniques you've learned or want to learn even greater possibilities." -Merle White, Editorial director of the Interweave Jewelry Group.
Explore this information-packed special issue and unlock the secrets to successful soldering. There is something for every metalsmith in Making Soldered Jewelry, whether you are a novice looking for advice or a seasoned soldering pro! Learn all about soldering terminology, tools, and torches. Then, practice the 5 essential soldering rules as you take a stab at one of the included jewelry projects or on one of your own designs. Plus, get 15 hot tips and the answers to your most common soldering concerns.
Order your copy of Making Soldered Jewelry today to:
- Boost your soldering skills with 10 jewelry-making projects that vary wildly from creating your own chain and silver bead making to Keum-bo earrings and pendants featuring 6 gemstones.
- Learn jewelry soldering nuances, find the right flux, and discover the importance of a soldering station in a fire safe zone from contributing Editor Lexi Erickson.
- Get all of the information on fuels and torch systems, including jewelers torches, portable torches, and micro torches so you can build the perfect soldering setup for your studio.
- Learn tips and techniques that will help you create the 4 basic joins and effectively solder copper, brass, and bronze.
- And more!
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|