Soldered Alchemy: Open Heart Pendant Using Soft Solder and Wire Techniques Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're looking to use a soldering iron in your jewelry making projects.
- You want to explore innovative soldering techniques that combines wire wrapping and soft solder.
- You want to use solder as a building block to your next jewelry design.
Discover an in-depth look at soft soldering with jewelry artist, Laura Beth Love, as she demonstrates how to use a soldering iron to create one-of-a-kind jewelry pieces. Get started with a closer look at the tools and materials you will need to integrate this original soldering technique into your artistic repertoire. Watch and learn as Laura breaks down the soldering process, from creating your wire foundation to using flux and soft solder to fill in your framework. Achieve visual and physical depth as you add decorative solder details to the surface of your pendant.
Whether you are interested in learning an easy and innovative soldering technique, or you are looking to expand your soldering skills by learning how to use a soldering iron for jewelry making, you are sure to be inspired!
Download your copy of Soldered Alchemy: Open Heart Pendant today to:
- Discover the ins and outs of using lead-free soft solder and a soldering iron to create one-of-a-kind silver jewelry.
- Unite wire-wrapping and soft soldering techniques to create a romantic vintage-inspired pendant.
- Add dimension and texture to your next metalsmithing project by adding decorative droplets using soft soldering techniques.
- Bring the vintage look to life when you add black patina to your silver pendant.
- And more!
About the Expert:
Jewelry designer Laura Beth Love has been designing and creating jewelry for over two decades. She is most known for her unique soldered jewelry designs and jewelry made from broken vintage china that incorporates her signature style of soft soldering and beaded solder details. Her work has been featured in Country Living Magazine, as well as numerous other print and online publications. Laura is the author of BoHo Chic Jewelry: 25 Timeless Designs Using Soldering, Beading, Wire Wrapping and More. Laura lives in Pennsylvania with her two daughters Erica and Rachel, her two cats, Sammy and Sara.
Watch a preview now!
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Laura Beth Love|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
I was disappointed that a book was not an option for this project. I don't like watching youtube lessons because the speaker may talk too much, isn't prepared, or tries to be a comedian. I was impressed by the quality of this video.
This 50+ minute video is just right for me. Even though it is only about one project, there are many techniques involved in the making of it.
Laura covers everything from the materials and tools needed to the making of the cord with clasps to hang the pendant on. She has a pleasant voice and the camera work was very clear and close up.
She explained every step and included tips, advice, and showed how to fix mistakes. I thoroughly enjoyed this video and will consider purchasing more from Laura Beth Love. (Posted on 3/3/2016)