Social Strategy: How to Build Your Jewelry Brand with Social Media
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
When it comes to marketing your business, social media offers many ways to connect with customers and build your brand. There have never been more options – which is great but also confusing. What platforms should you focus on? How can you best use them to market your jewelry? And how do you do all this without wasting time you'd rather spending making jewelry?
It's not enough to tweet a product listing. You need a plan! Join Cathleen McCarthy for a tip-packed tour of the best social media platforms for jewelry artists, including Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This web seminar will leave you with a better understanding of each platform, how they work individually and together, how to use your own creative spirit to get maximum impact from each – and how to have fun in the process.
Cathleen writes about jewelry ecommerce and online marketing for magazines, websites and her own blog, The Jewelry Loupe. She has interviewed dozens of successful designers and retailers about their online marketing, and built her own brand and thousands of followers via social media.
In this web seminar you will learn:
- How to compose Tweets, Pinboards, Facebook and Instagram posts that go viral and attract the right kind of attention.
- Tips for building your visual brand across multiple platforms in 15 minutes a day max.
- How to title and tag photos so everything pinned or shared from your site or shop leads back to you.
- Proper use of tags and hashtags to start conversations and get on the right radars.
- How to sync your social media and online presence to maximize exposure.
- Spinning your posts to take advantage of each platform's unique strengths.
- Developing online relationships with your peers, retailers and media.
- And more!
About the Instructor
Cathleen McCarthy has written about jewelry design and retail for dozens of magazines and newspapers, including Art & Antiques, Town & Country, Elle Décor, Ornament, JCK, Washington Post and Wall Street Journal. She was editor of the jewelry trade magazine Accent and co-founder of the Gem Artists of North America (GANA). Now she helps jewelry artists and web startups market their brands online. You can read her tips on social media marketing in Net Profits, her column for Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist and JewelryMakingDaily.com, and on her own site, TheJewelryLoupe.com.
Who will benefit:
- Jewelry artists and designers who want to make better use of free tools available for marketing their jewelry.
- Artists and designers who have dabbled with social media but find they're not getting the response they desire.
- Artists and designers who don't have an advertising budget but want to get the word out about their products.
- Artists and designers who want to develop a social media strategy that will allow them to meet specific marketing goals.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|
- Excellent information
- I found this webinar to be very useful and informative- I had already opened a facebook account but not using to full potential- didn't know much about twitter, instagram on Pinterest before the webinar. I signed up on all of them and have already made some great contacts. The author is very knowledgable and responsive. Definitely recommend to others looking to increase knowledge of social media and see how it can work for their business. (Posted on 5/20/2015)
- Webinar: 4 Stars; Service from Interweave.com: 1 star
I listened to part of this webinar live, and it contained some useful information.
However, I've now been waiting way too long to get a link to the recorded version so that I can watch the rest of the webinar.
Interweave needs to step up their customer service in this regard! (Posted on 3/28/2015)