Snowflake Napkins Sewing Pattern
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Brighten up a holiday table with these sparkly snowflake napkins. You can whip up a set quickly by buying plain napkins and creating a snowflake from shimmery fibers that melt together on a simple appliqué for a stylish gift.
Finished Size:18" (45.5 cm) square napkins shown; Gift Box appliqué: 5 1/2" high x 4" wide (14 x 10 cm); Snowflake appliqué: 3 3/8" high x 3 1/4" wide (9 x 8.5 cm)
- 1/4 yd (23 cm) of 45" (114.5 cm) wide 100 cotton fabric for Gift Box and Bow appliqué (shown: light blue; any plain-weave cotton fabric, such as poplin, broadcloth, or suiting will work)
- Premade napkins (shown: 18" [45.5 cm] square white napkins from dunrovenhouse.com)
- 1 package of Angelina fibers, color of your choice for Snowflake appliqué (see Notes)
- Sewing thread to match cotton fabric (shown: light blue)
- Paper-backed fusible web (such as Shades SoftFuse from Shades Textiles)
- Teflon pressing sheet (or parchment paper)
- Tear-away stabilizer
- Sharp pointy scissors (such a embroidery scissors)
- Snowflake Napkins templates
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Pattern Download|