Slip-Stitch Knitting DVD
Create beautiful, intricate colorwork the easy way, with slip-stitch knitting! In this complete workshop, Faina Goberstein demonstrates how to create inspired, distinctive designs just by moving stitches from one needle to the next.
Using only one strand of yarn per row, the techniques presented are appropriate for any skill level. Know how to knit and purl? You’re ready to go! For more accomplished knitters, create your own designs using simple charts and geometric patterns for a piece that’s truly unique. As an extra bonus, practice your new slip-stitch skills on an original, free cowl pattern, included in this video workshop.
In this workshop you will:
- Master the basics through a comprehensive overview of slipped stitches.
- Explore the five different stitch patterns comprising the included Santorini Cowl pattern.
- Learn how to decipher charts and special abbreviations.
- Gain confidence to choose the best yarn and color palettes with ease.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
- I don't know?
- This is supposed to be a workshop. This was not presented as such. There was no knitting along as to the swatches of the stitches for the cowl just explanations, but these explanations were indicated for Flat knitting not in the round. I think if you are going to present a project in the round then the main focus should be in the round. There were swatches shown but none of this related to the project. I felt for 1 hour and 29 min I was at a loss with this and learned absolutely nothing to take away from it. I think these workshops hurt designers as I have seen Her work and this workshop did NOT do her justice. I am sorry I had to give this bad review but this workshop was very disappointing. (Posted on 8/10/2015)