Singlebunting Necklace Project Download
Brenda Schweder's Singlebunting Necklace is the perfect piece of jewelry if you want to show your patriotism! Plus, it's easy to create!
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Feeling a bit celebratory? The SingleBunting Necklace pays homage to America’s patriotic swags of stars and stripes.
Required Tools and Supplies:
- 16-gauge copper or 18-gauge annealed steel wire, 8'
- Now That’s a Jig!
- SingleBunting Necklace pattern template (download and print on printable vellum paper at 100%)
- StarterKit (JigBed, Bracket, StartrPeg Pak, Screwdrivr)
- BigRounds (1", 1¼", 1½", and 2")
- Puncher & CornerTaks
- SwiveLok (optional)
- WireLiftr (optional)
- Permanent extra-fine point Sharpie marker (white chalk pencil, steel version)
- Semi-flush wire cutters* (heavy duty cutter, steel version)
- Chain-nose pliers*
- Bent-nose pliers*
- Bench block or anvil
- Hammer: 4-6 oz. chasing (utility* or ball peen* hammer, steel version)
- Needle file
- Liver of sulfur patina (XL Gel, Liver of Sulfur Extended Life Gel)
- Steel wool (00) (or other buffing pad)
- Renaissance wax and soft cloth, steel version
- * When using dark annealed steel, use pliers (and tools) dedicated for steel wire use.
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry, August/September 2016
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|