Simply Charming Necklace Wire Working Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This necklace was inspired by unique pod and petal shaped findings. The cascading cluster of berry and leaf shapes adds a bit of charm, and the sari silk and Czech glass add color and texture.
- 6mm Czech glass beads, 7
- 22-24-gauge silver-plated wire, 36"
- Sari silk, 24"
- 10mm antique silver large loop cable chain, 12"*
- 20-gauge antique silver 2" headpins, 3*
- 9 x 10 x 4.6mm antique copper limpet bead caps, 2*
- 9 x 10 x 5.9mm antique gold coral bead cap, 1*
- 28.5 x 20 x 20mm antique gold large poppy pod charm, 1*
- 25.6 x 13.7 x 12.1mm antique silver young lily petal charm, 1*
- 13.5 x 6mm diameter antique gold faceted teardrop metal bead, 1*
- 8mm diameter, 5.2mm height antique silver faceted metal beads, 2*
- Large brass lobster clasp
- Chain-nose pliers
- Round-nose pliers
- Flush cutters
Originally Published: Step by Step Wire Jewelry August/September 2014
|Author/Speaker/Editor||Stephanie Gard Buss|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|