This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Use a variation of flat spiral stitch to form the small rings and use flat peyote stitch to form strips that will be used as the links in this necklace. Make this bead linked asymmetrical necklace and boost your jewelry making stitching skill set.Finished Size: 20"
- matte metallic green iris size 15° seed beads
- matte metallic khaki iris size 15° seed beads
- emerald 4mm crystal bicones
- fuchsia 4mm crystal bicones
- antiqued brass 8mm jump rings
- antiqued brass 6.5x12mm lobster clasp
- antiqued brass 3.5x6mm oval chain with unsoldered links
- Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Technique: flat spiral stitch variation, peyote stitch
Originally Published: Beadwork October/November 2014
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|