Silver Dimensional Pendant Jewelry Making Project
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This lovely pendant is dimensional, visually interesting, and accessible to makers with a range of skills including sawing and filing. This design will boost your abilities with clear and concise directions on fabricating the pendant and stone setting. Sterling silver is used in this pendant, but you could try white or yellow brass as a less expensive alternative.
- 20 or 24 gauge sterling silver sheet: 20 gauge for pins or pendants, 24 gauge for earrings
- 4mm faceted stone
- SETTING: 4mm sterling silver tube setting or 4.5mm O.D./3.5mm ID Sterling silver tubing or 4mm prong setting
- FINDINGS: pin back, jump ring, bail, earring posts or wires
- LAYOUT: scissors, rubber cement, pattern
- HAND: jeweler's saw, saw blades, files, polishing papers, torch, flux, solder, pickle, bench block, center punch, small drill bit
- FINISHING: polishing papers, flex shaft, felt buffs, white diamond, green rouge
- SAFETY: safety goggles should be worn during all steps
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Project Download|