Short Rows In Crochet: Learn Shaping and Texture Techniques for a Great Fit with Jennifer Raymond
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Short Rows in Crochet: Learn Shaping and Texture Techniques for a Great Fit
with Jennifer Raymond
How do you crochet flared skirts and tapered hats with beautiful color changes and sleek shaping? How do you eliminate holes and puckering and seam short row projects to create a professional, tailored finish? Join designer and instructor Jennifer Raymond and learn her expert techniques for crocheting shaped garments that look professional and fit great.
- In this video tutorial you will learn:
- How to establish a stretchy crochet rib stitch, work “uphill” and “downhill” short rows
- Choose the best yarn for seaming
- And finish off your seams invisibly
If you’ve seen crochet projects with short rows and thought they were too difficult, Jennifer will show you there’s nothing to fear! Plus, with the two patterns included with this download, you can start practicing today! Enjoy the included Riverbend Skirt Crochet Pattern and the Ski Slope Hay Crochet Pattern designed by Jennifer Raymond.
About Jennifer Raymond:
Jennifer Raymond is a knitting and crochet instructor and fiber artist living in Ashland, VA. Her designs have appeared in Interweave Crochet, Sockupied, Piecework, and many other publications. Check out Jennifer’s other Interweave video workshops at Shop.KnittingDaily.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|
- A bit too basic for me
- I had thought this video might give me more than some very basic information, but I was wrong. The instruction is only based on single or double crochet garments and does not cover anything about how to do short rows for any other types of stitches, such as any lace, fans, or others. Therefore the information is sort of useless to me, as I could easily figure out how to do short rows in single crochet stitches. The patterns given were also a bit basic for my taste. (Posted on 11/1/2015)