Shaped Bead Explorations with Penny Dixon
Shaped beads are beckoning! Learn how to showcase shaped beads with expert advice of Penny Dixon as she shares designs for a beautiful beaded bracelet and elegant earrings.
Availability: In stock
You'll love this if:
- You are ready to shine the spotlight on shaped beads in your beadwork!
- You want to create two beautiful beaded designs that feature two-hole and four-hole beads.
- You are looking for intricate-looking beading projects that are easy to stitch.
Discover shaped bead bliss!
Join Penny Dixon for two gorgeous projects that shine the spotlight on shaped beads.
Explore the versatility and beauty of shaped beads in with Beadwork magazine Designer of the Year Penny Dixon with two beading video tutorials where she shares two gorgeous beaded designs. In ThreeDee Bracelet, Penny shows you how to get started working with new bead shapes, including the two-hole crescent and the four-hole tiles and lentils. You'll learn how Penny creates sturdy bases for three-dimensional shapes, then watch as she adds texture to her designs with crescent beads. In Statement Earrings, Penny demonstrates how four-hole lentils and two-hole bars work together to create lush beaded earrings. With Penny's expert instruction, you'll be able to integrate fresh shaped beads into your beadwork in no time!Order your copy of Shaped Bead Explorations today to:
- Discover essential tips and techniques for successfully designing and beading with shaped beads.
- Use four-hole beads, also called QuadraLentils, as a building block and an embellishment in these beaded designs.
- Add texture with crescent beads, two-hole bars, and drops.
- Create depth and dimension with a variety of shaped beads in a wide range of finishes.
- Explore techniques for creating sophisticated jewelry designsthat only look difficult to stitich.
- And much, much more!
About the expert:
Penny Dixon is a self-taught wire and bead artist. She loves that beading is a journey where learning is continuous, techniques are constantly refined, and creativity reigns. Penny lives in the middle of potato country in Twin Falls, Idaho, and can be reached at www.pennydixondesigns.com or email@example.com.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|