Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Shape Shifter - Designing Multiple Components with a Single Motif Video Download
Learn how to create author Kassie Shaw's shape shifter motif and use it as a jumping off point to design additional pieces, including her "Vintage Lace Bracelet".
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this if:
- You’re a right-angle weave fan and now want to learn new variations
- You want a cohesive design that can be used for a variety of beading jewelry pieces
- You enjoy Kassie Shaw’s designs and want to create her “Vintage Lace Bracelet”
Do you want to create new jewelry pieces that showcase your own original style, but just don’t know where to begin? Beadweaving designer Kassie Shaw will show you how to make the beautiful shape shifter motif using right angle weave techniques in this video tutorial! When you learn the stitches to create the shape shifter design, you will discover how easy and fun it is to branch off from it and use the design in a variety of beading projects. Kassie also works right alongside with you to create her “Vintage Lace Bracelet” that utilizes this motif.
Download your copy of Beadweaving Beyond the Basics: Shape Shifter - Designing Multiple Components with a Single Motif today to:
- Use the shape shifter motif as inspiration for your own beadwork
- Build additional motifs through various connection methods that Kassie demonstrates
- Design Kassie’s “Vintage Lace Bracelet” and learn how to create fun variations of it through different stitching techniques
- And so much more!
Watch a preview now:
About the Author:
A beadweaving designer from Western North Carolina, Kassie Shaw's style is down-to-earth and wearable. Beading since 2004, she published her first book, Beadweaving Beyond the Basics in 2015. Her favorite stitch is the right-angle weave and she uses bursts of color and beautiful contrasts with her beads.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|