Sew Your Own Designer Draperies
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In Sew Your Own Designer Draperies, Pam Damour – home décor sewist extraordinaire – shows you how to make your own draperies suited to your taste and needs. To begin, you'll learn about the anatomy of drapery – an integral part to the process. You'll also get a lesson in how to read your fabric, which will allow you to evaluate the quality of the material you're working with. Once you have a knowledgebase to work from, Pam will discuss the order of operations when creating drapes and walk you through the process. Don't miss this one!
In Sew Your Own Designer Draperies, you'll learn how to:
- Cut the lining and press it for hems
- Put weights in the hem
- Create pleats in draperies and learn where to place them
- Calculate the desired length of draperies
- Install drapery pins and the difference between the 3 types of pins
- Hang draperies properly
- Fold drapery panels for proper storage
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Video Download|