Sew News October/November 2016 Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get your wardrobe and your home ready for fall and winter with the October/November 2016 issue of Sew News. Inside you’ll find a great mix of projects plus techniques to take your sewing skills to the next level. Learn tips for creating better buttonholes, transform a basic shift dress pattern with reverse applique and learn everything you need to know to sew knits successfully. Plus, read more about Collette Pattern’s inspiring Portland-based headquarters and make these fabulous wearables and accessories:
- Create a cute set of hand-embroidered pillows.
- Upgrade a classic button-down with a unique ruffled collar.
- Convert the side seams on a basic shift for large-scale pockets.
- Sew a pretty purse for every occasion.
- Join us for this month’s Sew Along and make your own custom-fit jeans.
All this and more in the October/November 2016 issue of Sew News.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Sew News Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|