Sew News August/September 2016 Download
Get ready for fall in style with the August/September 2016 digital issue of Sew News. Inside you’ll find a great mix of projects plus techniques to take your sewing skills to the next level.
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Get ready for fall in style with the August/September 2016 digital issue of Sew News. Inside you’ll find a great mix of projects plus techniques to take your sewing skills to the next level. Learn tips and techniques for sewing on the bias, add pockets to a basic blazer for a safari-inspired look, learn to pick the perfect dress for your body shape and read more about designer Liesl Gibson’s Madrid-based sewing space. Plus, make these fabulous wearables and accessories:
- Upcycle basic tees for a chic (and inexpensive) new look with three fun techniques.
- Stitch a modern messenger bag for back to school, great in a variety of fabric weights.
- Make a lined maxi skirt in time to transition to fall.
- Sew a cute and classic cotton lawn tunic.
- Join us for this month’s Sew Along and stitch the perfect-sized weekend getaway bag.
All this and more in the August/September 2016 issue of Sew News.
|Author/Speaker/Editor||The Editors of Sew News Magazine|
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Magazine Download|