Sell Your Jewelry in Local Boutiques and Shops
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Availability: In stock
It can be intimidating and scary to think about walking into a shop with your jewelry and asking if they would like to sell it but you're not alone in feeling like this! Do you love making jewelry and want to turn it into a job? This web seminar will give you practical tips and insight into this retail side of the jewelry world.
This web seminar will help you understand which boutiques may be right for your jewelry, what to look for and be wary of. Mysti will address what to say when talking to a shop owner for the first time and what to bring with you. Plus, also get tips for how to display your jewelry and work with the shop owner and clerks to make it a fun and exciting process. You will come away feeling more confident about walking into a local boutique with your jewelry. You will also have a better idea of what turning your hobby into a business might entail.
In this web seminar you'll learn:
- Tips for identifying the potential boutiques that are right for you.
- What to say to shop owners and clerks and what to bring with you to show them.
- The pros and cons of consignment vs. buying outright.
- The ins and outs of inventory, tagging, pricing and keeping track of it all.
- Ideas on displaying your pieces.
- Tips on getting paid.
- How to set yourself up for success.
- And much more!
About the instructor:
Delphinium Design is a local, Colorado company specializing in one of a kind, heirloom jewelry.
Owner and designer Mysti Gulsrud has lived and worked in Boulder county for 16 years and has created fun and unique pieces of jewelry for 10. Her jewelry can be found in boutiques across the Front Range.
Mysti teaches classes, and organizes retreats throughout the year. Much of her inspiration comes from
years of work as a floral designer,and her love of all things vintage and antique. When she is not making jewelry you can find her running her two boys around, Karsten 13 and Soren 11 to all of their many sports and church activities.
Who Should Attend:
- Beaders and jewelry makers who want to explore taking their hobby to the next level.
- Beaders and jewelry makers who need a little confidence booster in the selling department.
- Beaders and jewelry makers who want to explore ways to make a supplementary income from selling their jewelry.
|Number Of Pages||0|
|Drop Ship Message||N/A|
|Product Type||Web Seminar Download|